Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rigatoni Bake

I made a dish for dinner tonight using the leftover Homemade Spaghetti Sauce that I made the other day. It was so good that everyone ate it up and didn’t save any for my husband to take to work tomorrow. It’s ok, he has something else to take with him.

Rigatoni Bake

This isn’t really a recipe but instead just a telling of how I made dinner.I boiled some Rigatoni and placed it in a casserole dish, I added some of my Homemade Spaghetti Sauce and stirred. I then chopped up a couple of tomatoes and some green onion and stirred that in as well. Topped with cheese and put it in the oven for about 5-10 minutes to melt. Served with a salad and some crusty bread. It was a very filling meal. I made mine a vegetarian dish, but you can use almost anything in the casserole, ground turkey, sausage, chicken, corn or just about anything. I hope that you can find inspiration with it. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you did with it.

Happy Eating,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...