Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Craft Projects with Recycled Cards

I was looking for some fun projects to do with those past christmas cards that we all receive. Here's what I found:

1. Recycled Christmas cards with a Crocheted Scalloped Edge. You have to know how to crochet, but it looks rather simple even for a beginner like me.


2.Ok, so who wouldn't think that Martha Stewart wouldn't have any ideas? Me either. There are 9 ideas here and all of them look really simple to do. Recycled Christmas Card Crafts

3.ok, here is another one from Martha, but this is for displaying your cards. I'm sure you can find other uses from it thru the year, a to do list, kids chore chart, phone messages, hold kids pictures, etc. Pinup Wreath

4. Here is a list of great ideas from Activity Village. 10 creative uses for those Christmas cards!

5. About.com has a list of ideas worth checking out as well. How to Recylce Greeting Cards. I hope that you can find some projects that you would love to do, right now, I am going to make some gift tags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...