Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pears On My Mind

I was strolling around Pinterest today and came across a recipe for Pears in Puff Pastry Dough. It just looked so good and rustic. I like rustic looking desserts. :)
It's something that I have always wanted to do. I've never had Dessert with pears and I like working with puff pastry so this looks right up my alley. I figured that since Pears were coming into season next month why not share with my fans on my Facebook page. I also figured that I would list them all here so that you have them for future references.
You are welcome to come by and post your own pear recipes and I will add them to this list. Or just leave a comment.


Pears in Puff Pastry Dough - the one that started this 'pear' journey.

Caramel Pear Dessert - Yum, just Yum!

Gluten Free Chocolate Pear Crepes - You had me at chocolate.

Gingerbread-Pear Dessert - Nothing says Fall like gingerbread anything.

Fiesta Pear Dessert - Fried Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla, do you really need more?

Candy Caramel Pear Dessert - This one is really interesting.

Fall Fruit Pear Dessert - Easy and Simple, what more do you want?

Pear Custard Pie - Another one that looks simple and easy.

Caramelised Pear and Ricotta Dessert - Cheese & Fruit!

and last but not least head on over to Roxana's Home Baking she too has a list of Pear and Apple Desserts.

Don't forget to head over to my facebook page or leave a comment and share your own recipes.

Happy Eating, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...