Sunday, July 28, 2013

Taco Seasoning Mix

Did you know that you can make your own Taco Seasoning? Sure, just mix up the spices and store in an air tight container. I keep mine in a canister with a sprinkle top lid. I'm not one to measure too much so I just sprinkle it on whatever I'm cooking.

1 T chili powder
1 T ground cumin
1 T garlic powder
1 T onion powder
1/4–½ T crushed red pepper


Just put all ingredients together and mix it up. I usually double the recipe as it doesn't make that much. Now you have your own seasoning without all of that added salt.

Also if you are looking for other mixes to make there is a huge list of them here.

Happy Eating :) Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...